You can customize notifications that are sent through Practice Ignition, to your clients whenever you send them a proposal or they accept one.
You can access these templates by going to Library > Notifications.
There are a few "types" of messages that are sent to your clients listed in sections here.
New Proposal Message
This is the email message that is sent to your client when you send them a proposal.
By default you will have one Email here "Advise Client of New Proposal".
You can edit the content of this email by clicking on it.
You can include placeholders for client information such as the contact name of the person you are sending the email to.
One thing you must remember to leave in any New Proposal email is the Proposal Acceptance URL placeholder as this allows clients to accept your proposal.
Adding Multiple New Proposal Email Templates (Professional and Scale Subscription Plans)
You can add multiple New Proposal Email templates should you wish to to quickly customise this email for different proposals by clicking the New Message Template button or Duplicating a Message Template from the edit screen.
Some examples of how to make use of multiple email templates:
- Create two separate email templates for a renewal versus a new sale
- Design two different emails for a scope adjustment versus a new engagement
The best way to personalise your message to a particular client is still using the Personal Message field on the Messaging Tab of a Proposal, which you can include in your emails with a placeholder.
The Messaging Tab of a Proposal is also where you select which New Proposal Email Template to use for that Proposal.
Proposal Accepted Message
Within the next Section you can customise the message seen by clients when they accept a proposal.
You have two templates in this section:
- The Proposal Accepted Confirmation - is the message show to the client in the browser right after they accept the proposal. See an example below. The text of this message can also be included in the Proposal Accepted Email with a placeholder.
- The Proposal Accepted Email - is the email message sent to the client after they accept a proposal. You should be sure to include a link to their accepted proposal by using the proposal accepted pdf placeholder (included in the default template).
You can edit either of these templates by clicking on them. They cannot be archived or duplicated and you cannot have more than one of each of these templates currently.
Example Proposal Accepted Confirmation:
Miscellaneous Message Templates
The final section contains some email templates that will only be used in some cases and should only be reviewed or customised should you need to use these features:
- Advise Client of Web Connector Submission - this email will be sent to a prospect/client after they submit a query via the web connector. You can find out more about the web connector feature here.
- Advise Client of New Group Proposal (XPM only) - this is the new proposal email that will be used if you send proposals in "Group mode" and is only available if you have Xero Practice Manager (XPM) or Workflowmax connected. Find out more about sending in Group Send Mode with XPM here.
- ACH verification email templates (USA only) - if you have an account subscribed in the USA, you will also have 2 email templates to do with manual ACH verification by micro-deposit for your clients ACH payments. We do not recommend editing these email templates. Find out more about ACH verification in the USA here.