We recommend that you subscribe to the weekly summary email, which arrives in your inbox every Monday morning. The principal user of your account will be automatically subscribed to this email.
To check your subscription status, navigate to Settings>Team and click on your user profile:
What is included in the weekly summary email?
The following sections are included in every email:
- All new proposals accepted in the last week (both Classic and New Proposals)
- All adjusted proposals accepted in the last week (i.e. change requests)
- All proposals still in awaiting acceptance (both Classic and New Proposals)
- All rejected (failed) payments that have not been resolved
- All client credit cards that are expiring soon (inside the next month) or have already expired.
- All proposals expiring this month* (only Classic Proposals)
- All proposals expiring next month* (only Classic Proposals)
- All services expiring this month (only New Proposals)
- All services expiring next month (only New Proposals)
If there is no data to display (for example, you have no rejected payments), the relevant sections will be excluded.
Each section includes an option to download a CSV of the data, for easy reference.
*Please note that proposals who are using CRB (Continuous Recurring Billing) will be excluded from the Weekly Summary's report of expiring proposals. You can generate this list (proposals with CRB) by manually applying the filter "Continuous Recurring Billing" to all Active proposals and then generating this report through our proposal Export button (top right portion - next to the New Proposal button).
You can learn more about Continuous Recurring Billing here!