Welcome to the Practice Ignition family! This article will show you how to get started in the quickest way possible.
We'll need you to log into your account first, so go ahead and login first!
The quickest way to get started
Now that you've logged into Practice Ignition, click on the Discover tab on the left hand side of your screen.
This is our Discover page which will run you through (step by step), the most important aspects in order to get your account up and running. Most are accompanied by super short tutorial videos (1-5 minutes) that won't take much time at all.
You can also perform most of the setup actions from within this page, which is super convenient! Remember to click Continue when you are done with the step.
This includes account setup aspects like:
- Setting up your branding
- Uploading your engagement letter / terms and conditions (for our team to format)
- Setting up Practice Ignition Payments
- Connecting your accounting ledger (Xero or QuickBooks)
- Drafting your first proposal
Your own Customer Success Manager
You'll also be assigned your very own Customer Success Manager (CSM) in your specific region (APAC, EMEA, AMER) for the first 90 days of your subscription. They will assist you with account setup and implementation that is tailored to your business!
Click on the specific link pertaining to your region below and book your introductory call with our Customer Success team!
Please note: The links below are monitored and only applies to brand new accounts.
Preparing for your introductory call
After you book a call, here are the steps that you can take to prepare for the call:
- Organise your service list in a digital form (spreadsheet, word doc...etc)
- Ensure you have your accounting ledger logins ready
- Prepare the latest copy of your engagement letter (if you haven't uploaded it already)
- Prepare your bank account and the principal's details for verification (if you'd like to setup and use Practice Ignition Payments)
If you'd like to set up your account yourself, you can continue reading through our short articles here, although we do encourage you to book in some time as your dedicated CSM can help answer any questions and assist with any issues!