With the release of our Client Billing Schedule, practices can now opt into the New Proposal Editor BETA program, which will allow you to build much more flexible proposals that your clients will love!
Please note: If you are interested in opting into the New Proposal Editor BETA, please contact your Customer Success or Account Manager to discuss whether it is right for you!
This page contains our list of features that are currently available and not available on the New Proposal Editor BETA.
Just because a feature is not yet available, doesn’t mean it won’t be at some time during the BETA, so make sure to stay informed and check back with us!
Features currently available in BETA
- Autosaving proposals - NEW!
- Billing rules for more control over billing e.g., quarterly billing - NEW!
- Unit-based billing e.g., by employee, day etc - NEW!
- Proposal options (on Professional and Scale plans only) - NEW!
- Clearer proposal contract times, separated from billing start times - NEW!
- Live previews of the client experience as you create a proposal - NEW!
- A new proposal email experience to drive click through to proposals - NEW!
- A new PDF experience that better reflects the acceptance experience - NEW!
- A new client services view to see accepted services in one place - NEW!
- Karbon workflow integration - Supported
- Intuit Practice Manager workflow integration - Supported
- Proposal short links - Supported
Features currently not available in BETA
- Zapier workflow integration
- Xero Practice Manager workflow integration
- Enabling and updating payment methods on existing proposals
- Deposit billing
- Bulk creation of New Proposals
- Marking a proposal In-Review
- Proposal rollovers
- Proposal adjustments
- Exporting proposals
- Conversations and notes on proposals
What workflows have changed?
- A small number of placeholders are no longer supported - see why here
- Completing a proposal. This is done differently - see how here
- Viewing proposals is now done from the client list - see how here
What are you working on right now?
Our top priority is supporting our existing Zapier and XPM integrations.
We are also looking at ways to more easily manage and update payment methods on clients.
We plan to have new proposals working with our current Zapier functionality soon.
As our XPM Integration is coming with a complete rebuild and new and improved functionality, this will take a bit longer.
We plan to support more job fields - like categories & budget - as well as improve visibility and job management post proposal acceptance with a workflow view available at the client level.
Is the BETA right for me?
Before speaking with your Customer Success or Account Manager, please first carefully consider the above lists to determine whether the New Proposal Editor is right for you.
If you absolutely need certain features (proposal deposits, adjustments...etc) and they are crucial to your workflow, then we suggest the BETA may not be right for you yet, and you should continue using the Classic Proposal Editor.
Please note that you can still continue to use the Classic Proposal Editor after opting into the New Proposal Editor BETA, you can use a mix of both if you wish.
If you are opted into the New Proposal Editor, please be aware that there may be some rough edges and we are continually making improvements over time. Also, our product team may reach out to you for research and development purposes.
We will be improving the New Proposal Editor experience over time and appreciate your feedback and patience!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions by starting a conversation the bottom-right hand corner widget on this page, or alternatively email us at [email protected]!