2 Minute Read
Import your client base via CSV
- Head to Clients on the left hand side menu and click on Import.
2. This will bring out a slider from the right hand side. From here, click Client Import Template to download a CSV file of the import template.
Tip: Alternatively, you can download the Client Import Template here.
3. Open the CSV file using a spreadsheet editor of your choice.
Important: Do not delete the top row of the CSV file as this is vital for the import to work.
4. The top row contains the CSV's headers which tells you what detail should be entered on each column. Enter your client's details on each row. The second line contains sample client information for your reference. You can delete this row once you've entered your client's details
5. Client Name, Contact Name, and Contact Email are required to be filled. The import will fail if one of these fields are left blank.
6. Leave the Client ID field blank. This field is used for updating your client's details in bulk. Check out this article to learn how.
7. Once you're done filling out the CSV, save the file and drag it to the import window.
8. The importer will let you know how many clients will be imported from the CSV. The importer will also show if there are any errors found in your CSV. If all's good to go, click on Import Clients.