Keeping track of your client statuses is essential in managing your practice.
It allows you to decide and take certain actions like reaching out, following up and thanking them for their good business. The Clients tab will allow you to view each stage of your clients so that you can edit and update as necessary.
From the Clients list, you can access 5 client segments based on a clients status - All, Leads, Active, Inactive, and Archived
- All shows all of your clients in Practice Ignition
- Leads shows all your clients who you may or may not have sent a proposal to but have not yet accepted any through Practice Ignition
- Active shows your clients who have accepted a proposal through Practice Ignition and still have an active engagement or services with you
- Inactive shows your clients that have had an active agreement with you in the past that is no longer active (services are inactive or proposal is completed)
- Archived shows all clients that you have archived. These can be easily unarchived if needed.
Saved Client Segments
You can also view your clients segmented by Proposal status and Manual Billing Due dates.
The Proposal segments allow you to view all clients with a proposal in these states:
- Awaiting Acceptance
To view clients with an active proposal, click the Active client status filter.
The Manual Billing segments allow you to view all clients with outstanding manual billings - on completion or variable/estimate prices - that are due within certain timeframes.